PreCalculus with Trigonometry
What are we learning in this class?
· Different kinds of functions
· Graphs of functions, and what we can do to them
· What we can do to functions
· Solving problems with angles, and measuring angles different ways
· Sine and Cosine curves and why they’re important
· Some very basic calculus
We learn these skills to help us prepare for calculus, of course. But we also practice problem-solving techniques which we can apply to other problems. Also,we do math because it sharpens our analytical thinking skills!