to share a document in google drive
- Use the blue share icon in upper right hand corner of the screen
- A screen will come up where you will have the option to change who has access to your document - I would recommend choosing either People at Boyertown Area school district with the link or Boyertown Area school district SAVE this option for this document
- This screen will display your new choice and at the bottom of the screen you will be able to invite people.
- Type in the emails of the students or teachers you would like to invite to view your document.
- After you invite people you will see a tab to the right that says can edit. If you are sharing this with a teacher or group member make sure you check can make comments or can edit.
- If you are sharing with Mrs. Hilgner or myself please use the following emails
DO NOT use our @student.boyertownasd.org which will come up as you
start to type our in our email make sure it goes to the @boyertownasd.org email
- Then share and save.
- A screen will come up confirming you want to share this and with whom you are sharing
- Whomever you shared with should get an email and should be able to open the document you shared as long
as they are logged into their boyertown google account - if they aren’t they will be prompted to do so
I will normally email you back to say I recd. your document and whether I can open the document or not -if you don’t get an email I didn’t get it!