How to access the online textbook and email from home
Academic Biology textbook resources are availble online. To access the textbook, follow the directions below:
- Go to the home page for Boyertown Area School District: <https://www.boyertownasd.org>
- Sign in (upper right hand corner of the page) using the username and password you used today in class. (This must be done at school at the beginning of each school year PRIOR to you attempting to login at home)
- Use the select school tab (upper left corner of the page) and choose the Senior High School
- Select the parent/student tab and choose the bear cave under this tab
- Choose biology in the left hand margin
- Open a chapter in the book
To accessed email. Students should use steps 1-3 from the directions above. Then, to access email from the BASH homepage:
Everyone is encouraged to confirm that you are able to access both the online text and their email. Please see me if there are any concerns accessing the Academic Biology textbook or email online.
- Choose the google apps tab (upper right hand corner of the screen)
- Choose gmail and sign in using the same user name and password used to sign into the school computer. You may need to accept school wire access.
BASH Academic Biology