BASD Cyber Program
Our program is filled with opportunities for your child’s academic, emotional, and social development. Students residing in the Boyertown Area School District, who are currently enrolled in a charter school, may enroll in the program on a full-time basis at the elementary, junior high, or high school level. So, that means that your child may now enroll in BASD and receive a high-quality online education with all of the benefits and opportunities enjoyed by all of the other students enrolled in the school district!
As a student enrolled in the BASD Cyber Program, your child will be able to receive all of the rights and privileges each student receives in a traditional school setting. Some benefits of enrolling in the BASD Cyber Program include access to the following opportunities:
- Prestigious BASD Diploma earned upon graduation and inclusion in the BASD graduation ceremony
- Access to BASD clubs and activities like sports, band, chorus, assemblies, field trips, concerts, dances/prom, family nights, etc.
- Instruction from highly qualified Pennsylvania teachers
- Individualized learning activities and support for students with disabilities
- BASD school counselor support
- Technical and academic mentoring and support from our BASD Cyber Team
- A high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum
- Flexible scheduling to meet your child and family’s unique needs
- Availability of a district-provided computer and reimbursement for internet access
Cyber Program Coordinator / CES School Principal
Technology Integration Lead Teacher