Looking for something to do this summer?The Boyertown Area School District Summer Camps are for you!Boyertown Area School District will run a variety of camps this summer for students. All students are eligible to attend these camps, even if you don't attend Boyertown Area School District. All are welcome!Quick Facts:
- There are more than 30 camps running, focusing on areas like world language, technology, engineering, art, drama, writing, sports, exercise and cooking.
- Each camp is four days, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., with the exception of the Dr. Constructo Camp which runs for a full day.
- Camps begin during the week of June 11th and run through the week of August 13th.
- Some camps run more than once and students may sign up to attend a camp for a second or even a third time.
- The camps target students in grades 4 through 12.
- Bus transportation is available, for a fee, for most of the camps. However, in order to take advantage of the transportation, parents must get the student to one of the BASD schools. Busses will pick up from the schools.
For complete information on our BASD summer camps, please review our BASD Camp Booklet.
There are two ways to register:
1. Complete the registration form and mail it or drop it off with a check for payment at the Boyertown Education Center. Click HERE for the form.
2. Register and pay with a credit card online. This system will be available on May 10th. Please check this site or the home page of the BASD website for information.