• Call your child’s school counselor…


    …if you have academic, social, or emotional concerns regarding your child


    …when you have a family transition (separation, divorce, death,…) that is affecting your child at school


    …if you have a question about conflicts between individuals 


    …when your child is grieving a loss (death of family member or even a pet)


    …if your child is having difficulty adjusting to school


    …with questions about course selection and post-secondary plans


    …for information on standardized testing 


    …to request a gifted screening



    These are but a few situations with which you may want to contact your child’s school counselor.  Our counselors are available to assist you with a variety of additional issues and concerns.