For more information about school counseling services and helpful links for parents click here.
The mission of the BASD school counselors is to help students succeed academically, socially and emotionally in school and community.
Earl Elementary School Counseling
Mrs. Erica Hummel, School Counselor
Earl Elementary School
22 Schoolhouse Rd.
Boyertown, PA 19512-2298
As an elementary school counselor, my goal is to help children succeed academically, socially and emotionally. Parents are always welcome to contact me for questions on developmental issues related to their children.
Browse this site to learn more about the counseling services offered at Earl Elementary School. You will also find links to other websites that may be helpful to you.
- Learning Disabilities
- PA Dept. of Education
- Preschool and Kindergarten
The school counselors of Boyertown Area School District believe:
- All students have innate talents and abilities.
- All students can achieve and deserve high-quality educational opportunities to maximize their potential for achievement.
- All students deserve a nurturing environment which promotes learning and a sense of community.
- A safe, respectful and effective learning experience can be enhanced by involving parents, guardians, staff, and community who play a vital role in the success of our students.
- School Counselors provide leadership in educational reform in our rapidly changing society.
The Boyertown Area School District school counseling program should:
- Develop strategies to overcome barriers to learning.
- Provide state-certified, masters-degree-level school counselors functioning within the American School Counselor Association model.
- Integrate counseling program components into academic areas.
- Utilize evidence-based practices.
All counselors of Boyertown Area School District:
- Advocate for students to promote their academic, career, personal, and
- Abide by the professional school counseling ethics as advocated by the
American School Counselor Association.
- Will maintain a quality school counseling program by participating in current & relevant professional development as supported by Boyertown Area School District.
- Serve as resources to all members of the school community.
- Promote school and community relationships.