Registration for Fall sports for grades 7-12 is now open. Please click on the link for information: https://boyertownathletics.com/main/otherad/contentID/52801313
All physicals must be dated after 6/1/2021 to be eligible to use for the 2021-2022 school year.
All registration forms must be submitted electronically via student central. No paper registrations will be accepted.
Registration due dates:
- Senior High Sports – August 2, 2021
- Middle School Sports – August 16, 2021
If registrations are received after the dates above, the student-athlete’s start date will be delayed.
For information on start dates, please visit the following:
- Senior High – www.boyertownathletics.com
- MS East – www.boyertowneastathletics.com
- MS West – www.boyertownwestathletics.com
If you have any questions, please contact the athletic office at 610-369-7452
- Kindergarten Summer Learning Activities
- First Grade Summer Learning Activities
- Second Grade Summer Learning Activities
- Third Grade Summer Learning Activities
- Fourth Grade Summer Learning Activities
- Fifth Grade Summer Learning Activities
- Sixth Grade Summer Learning Activities
- Seventh Grade Summer Learning Activities
Emergency Broadband Benefit Program - Added on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
The FCC expects enrollment for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program to open on May 12, 2021. It will end when the fund runs out of money, or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner. You can find more information on the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program at this link: getemergencybroadband.org
We are moving to a 10 hour, four-day work week for Summer 2021.
All district schools and offices will be open to the public from
7:30 AM until 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
This updated schedule will begin on Monday, June 7, 2021.
We will resume five-day work weeks on Monday, August 16, 2021.
Please note that the district will observe the July 4th holiday on Monday, July 5th.
All district schools and offices will be closed on that day.
If you have any questions or concerns or need assistance outside the hours when we are open to the public, please contact the appropriate building.
August 10, 2021
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Committee of the Whole Meeting
August 19, 2021
August 23, 2021
Students at Middle School West took on the challenge of discovering What’s So Cool About Manufacturing by creating a two-and-a-half-minute video of their visit to Misco Products Corporation.
For two days each cycle, 13 students at Middle School West come together in Mr. John Kalejta’s room for their Social Media Club’s meeting.
Middle School West380 South Madison Street
Boyertown, PA 19512
Phone: (610) 369-7471 · FAX: (610) 369-7476Attendance: (610) 473-3714
- Please leave your name, the student's name, your relationship to the student, the teacher's name, the reason for absence, and any special accommodations needed.
Enter Your Address: