This is an exciting time for the community, our middle school students, teachers and the school district. We have moved into a new era! The immediate access to computers and increased use of computers in education will have a beneficial effect on educational outcomes. We are committed to preparing our students to be able to compete in a global market through the utilization of the 1:1 program. We hope to bring the 21st century to the forefront as well as engage students in creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication.
- Mobile Device Agreement
- Acceptable Use of Internet, Computers and Network Resources
- Keeping Your Child Safe: Social Media Must Knows - Information about Social Media Safety. Things parents need to know!
- Common Sense Media - provides information for kids and families to thrive in a world of media and technology.
- ISTE's Digital Age Learning Standards for Students
- Internet Safety - You don't have to be a computer expert to keep your child safe online.
- Open DNS - Free parental controls for your home Internet connection.
- Digital Citizenship - Digital Citizenship is a concept which helps teachers, technology leaders and parents to understand what students/children/technology users should know to use technology appropriately.