Middle School West Counselors provide continual contact with students, teachers, and parents to provide assistance as needed. Counselors may be reached by phone or by email:
2020-21 MSW Counseling Department
Mrs. Monica Quigley - GRADE 7
Mrs. Tiffany Tyler - GRADE 8
- Homework Help Program - is an after school program run on Mondays and Thursdays immediately after school. Transportation is not provided. For further details or information, contact the Middle School West office.
- Guided Study Hall - a program of study halls meeting throughout the day with a tutor or teacher where student progress and performance is closely monitored.
- Specific Subject Tutoring - arranged throughout the school day with various subject teachers.
- Instructional Assistants - available to assist students in their regular classes or in small group tutoring sessions.
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)