Electronic Community Bulletin Board
The Community Bulletin Board is a service to families in the Boyertown Area School District community. The goal of the bulletin board is to share information that may directly benefit the students and families who reside within the Boyertown Area School District.
Bulletin notices will be posted by request and removed after 30 days or when the item has expired.
- Submissions should be for programs and services that serve to enrich the lives of children who reside within the boundaries of the Boyertown Area School District. Submissions should be relevant to district educational goals. The editor reserves discretion to accept or reject submissions.
- We will only accept messages that promote free events or services rendered by a not-for-profit organization, local organization, individual, and business acting on behalf of children or other community betterment.
- The bulletin board is not intended to promote fundraising events. No political advertising is allowed (exception: “Don't forget to vote”).
- We only publish submitted events and programs. Boyertown Area School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented on the Bulletin Board. The display of this material is provided as a community service. The District is not responsible for the content or accuracy of these events and programs.
- Submissions should not be an advertisement, sales, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive promotion of any organization.
- The Bulletin Board will be updated periodically, and events that have passed will be removed.
- Typically, accepted submissions include scouting troop contacts, youth sport or recreation opportunities, youth educational programs, community days, and free camps. Denied submissions include bingo and other fundraising events as well as events held for children who reside outside the district boundaries.
Submissions may be forwarded to Alison Moyer at email@example.com
. Please refer to the Bulletin Board Requirements before forwarding your submission.