Members and Regions
Boyertown Area School District's Vision/Mission/Goals
Our Vision: To cultivate an exceptional, innovative, learning community that enables all students to succeed in a changing world.
Our Mission: For all students to be future-ready by meeting or exceeding established goals, the Boyertown Area School District will implement coordinated, articulated curricula and provide personalized, planned instruction aligned with Pennsylvania academic standards.
Our Board of School DirectorsRuth A. Dierolf(Region I)To Email Ms. Dierolf: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure responsible and data-informed use of resources.
- To provide a positive, safe, and healthy learning environment.
- To offer research-based, personalized, and growth-oriented learning opportunities for all members of the BASD learning community.
- To foster open communication, active involvement, and purposeful collaboration among all members of the BASD learning community.
Term Expires: 2025Lisa C. Hogan(Region II)To Email Ms. Hogan: email@example.com
Term Expires: 2023Christine M. Neiman
(Region I)To Email the Entire Board of School Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Email Ms. Neiman: email@example.com
Term Expires: 2023Anthony D. Panarello(Region II)To Email Mr. Panarello: firstname.lastname@example.orgTerm Expires: 2025Marianne Scott(Region I)Roger A. Updegrove(Region III)To Email Mr. Updegrove: email@example.comTerm Expires: 2023Jeffrey ZawadaThe voting regions include:
- Region I: Borough of Bally, Borough of Bechtelsville, Colebrookdale Twp., Earl Twp., Washington Twp.
- Region II: Borough of Boyertown, Douglass Twp., Berks Co./Douglass Twp., Montg. Co. - Districts 2, 3 & 4 (residents not covered by District 1 description)
- Region III: Douglass Twp., Montg. Co. - District 1 (residents living north of the Middle Creek) - New Hanover Twp.-Upper Frederick Twp.