BASD IT Services Print Center
Below are the instructions on how to submit print jobs to the “Print Center”, which will include uploading a document, rather than emailing it. The new email address is email@example.com and will be used for general questions only.
The Print Center will not be accepting hard copies through interoffice mail or via email.
All users must use the following link and instructions to upload and select your options. Black and White prints are still at no charge, but Color prints will be sent to Principals for approval, similar to before. A great benefit will be the notifications of the status of your print jobs along the way, so you know when its being printed and when it’s completed.
If you need any assistance with converting your hard copy documents to pdf, you can call the IT Support Center or the Print Shop. When scanning hard copies into pdf format, please make sure to reduce the “DPI” when you “Scan to Email” from 300 to 200 to reduce the size of the pdf document. Also, please select grayscale or black and white. Once you receive the scanned document, you should save this to your network drives and delete the email.
Please bookmark this weblink for quick access. IT will also put a shortcut on the Boyertown Website.
If you have any questions, please let me know
**Important Note: From off-campus, you will first need to connect to the FortiClient VPN ** (If you are on campus, just click the link below.)
1). Go to http://printcenter.boyertownasd.org:9191/job-ticketing
2). Log in using your computer login
3). Choose a product based on your home location and color preference and select “Start Order”.
4). Select your preferences
- Attach your file(s) (100MB) Limit you may attach multiple files with the same instructions
- Give a Title
- # of Copies
- Paper Stock – (Elementary Paper Colors will require Principal Approvals)
- Single or Double Sided
5). Scrolling down, continue selecting your preferences
- Bindings – Stapling
- Hole Punch
- Accounting – Choose your Building (DEC-DSS-Special Ed type in to search until it appears)
- Deliver Option – Click to select your building for delivery (pick-up is at the PrintCenter in the High School)
- Delivery Date – Plan ahead if you need it by a certain date
- Additional Instructions – Enter your room number, and if you are sending special paper
- Click Submit