BASD Information Technology Services
Welcome from the ITS Department!
When it comes to digital technologies in our District, please…
- Be empowered. Do awesome things. Share with us your ideas and what you can do. Amaze us.
- Be nice. Help foster a school community that is respectful and kind.
- Be smart and be safe. If you are uncertain, talk with us.
- Be careful and gentle. Our resources are limited. Help us take care of our devices and networks.
Where Are We located:
Boyertown Area Senior High
120 North Monroe Street
Boyertown, PA 19512
What Are Our Hours:
- Mon-Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Sat & Sun and major Holidays
How Do I Get Help:
Enter a Work Order: http://trackit.boyertownasd.org
Who we are and what we do:
We are leaders, media specialists, trainers, technicians and web developers who strive to provide the best possible service, training and support to all
We strive to realize our vision:
BASD will weave technology into the fabric of our work to optimize learning; increase productivity and innovation; and engage our community to maximize student achievement.
We manage all the technology systems, both business and instructional, including: Network/Internet, Student Information Systems, Internet/email, technical support, web applications, and classroom technology.
Call Send SMS Call from mobile Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype