The Boyertown Area School District is proud of our students, faculty and staff, parents and community members. It is our District mission to enable all students to succeed in a changing world. In order to accomplish this mission, we believe that all students need to achieve high academic standards as they develop habits of lifelong learning. The Boyertown Area School District administration is committed to providing a quality education for all students as they learn, grow and ultimately, achieve.
Central Office Administration:
- David P. Krem, Acting Superintendent
- Marybeth Torchia, Assistant Superintendent Operations
- Melissa L. Woodard, Ed.D., Assistant Superintendent Academics
- Stephen Katch, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Linda Adams, Acting Chief Financial Officer
To contact one of the central office administrators, please click on their page on the left.