Welcome to Boyertown Area School District!
Our Vision: To cultivate an exceptional, innovative, learning community that enables all students to succeed in a changing world.
Our Mission: For all students to be future ready by meeting or exceeding established goals, the Boyertown Area School District will implement coordinated, articulated curricula and provide personalized, planned instruction aligned with Pennsylvania academic standards.
Our Central Office Location
- To ensure responsible and data-informed use of resources.
- To provide a positive, safe, and healthy learning environment.
- To offer research-based, personalized, and growth-oriented learning opportunities for all members of the BASD learning community.
- To foster open communication, active involvement, and purposeful collaboration among all members of the BASD learning community.
The Boyertown Area School District Education Center
911 Montgomery Avenue
Boyertown, PA 19512
Telephone: (610) 367-6031
Our Central Office Administration
- Mrs. Marybeth Torchia, Acting Superintendent
Executive Secretary: Mrs. Lucille Kincade
Telephone: (610) 369-7402
Executive Secretary: Mrs. Sandra Kramer
Telephone: (610) 369-7548
- Mr. Michael R. Stoudt, Assistant Superintendent
Administrative Assistant: Mrs. Cheri Cronrath
Telephone: (610) 369-7403
- Ms. Patricia Denicola, CPA, Chief Financial Officer
Administrative Assistant: Mrs. Ouida Ritter
Telephone: (610) 369-7408
- Mrs. Virginia M. Fredericksen SPAR, SHRM-CP, Chief Human Resource Officer
Administrative Assistant: Mrs. Renee Allmendinger
Telephone: (610) 369-7606