Boyertown Area School District Pre-K Counts Mission:
To provide high quality, comprehensive services to all enrolled Pre-K Counts children and their families. By forming a partnership with parents, staff, and community members, we offer services designed to promote the healthiest, safest environment in which children, families, and staff can thrive and reach their full potential.
Boyertown Area School District Pre-K Counts Goals:
- Prepare and teach preschool children the school readiness skills needed to be ready for school success.
- Foster his or her intellectual, social, and emotional growth.
- Provide opportunities for children and families in our program that will help prepare them for future school and life successes.
- Increase the chance of doing well in school, attending college or trade school, and having a successful career.
What can I expect from a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
Boyertown Area School District PA Pre-K Counts classrooms will:
- Employ teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children
- Allow children to participate in indoor and outdoor play daily
- Use a research-based curriculum that will help your child grow, academically and socially
- Regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child
- Help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten
- Provide nutritious snacks daily
- Open 2 hours and 40 minutes daily, Monday through Friday from September to June
Who is eligible for Boyertown Area School District Pre-K Counts?
Boyertown Area School District PA Pre-K Counts is designed for children who:
- Are between age 4 (by 8/27) and the entry age for kindergarten
- Boyertown Area School District PA Pre-K Counts is free to eligible families and is funded through Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts. Families earning up to 300% of the federal poverty level.
Where are Boyertown Area School District PA Pre-K Counts classrooms located?
The Boyertown Area School District PA Pre-K Counts classrooms are in the following locations:
- Colebrookdale Elementary School
- Washington Elementary School
How can I enroll my child in a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
We need the following to enroll your child:
- Completed application PA Pre-K Counts Application
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms
- Completed Physical Form/Immunizations
- Completed Emergency Contact Form
- Completed Publicity Consent Form
- Signature Page From Handbook
- Completed Pre-K Checklist
Who do I Contact with questions regarding Boyertown Area School District PA Pre-K Counts?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 610-473-5430