Boyertown Area School District's Vision/Mission/Goals
Our Vision: To cultivate an exceptional, innovative, learning community that enables all students to succeed in a changing world.
Our Mission: For all students to be future-ready by meeting or exceeding established goals, the Boyertown Area School District will implement coordinated, articulated curricula and provide personalized, planned instruction aligned with Pennsylvania academic standards.
Our School's Location
- To ensure responsible and data-informed use of resources.
- To provide a positive, safe, and healthy learning environment.
- To offer research-based, personalized, and growth-oriented learning opportunities for all members of the BASD learning community.
- To foster open communication, active involvement, and purposeful collaboration among all members of the BASD learning community.
120 North Monroe Street
Boyertown, PA 19512
Telephone: (610) 369-7435
Our Front Office Team
- Dr. E. Wayne Foley, Principal
- Mr. Andrew Maoury, Assistant Principal
Class of 2023
Class of 2026 Last Names Od-Z
- Mrs. Karen Evans, Assistant Principal
Class of 2024
Class of 2026 Last Names Gp-Oc
- Mr. Jared Sparks, Assistant Principal
Class of 2025
Class of 2026 Last Names A - Go
- Mrs. Eileen Rossman, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Cheri Cronrath, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Tabitha Coleman, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Patricia Mahoney, Administrative Assistant