BASD has partnered with CCRES for various support staff positions.
CCRES is a non-profit organization with over 20 years of experience working in collaboration with school districts, intermediate units, and other programs serving children and adults with specialized needs. The CCRES-BASD relationship began in 2019, and CCRES is proud to support BASD in providing staff for their Paraprofessional and 10-month support positions.
To learn more about the current CCRES openings at BASD, please click on the following links:
- Library Assistant position: https://apply.workable.com/ccres/j/7A70E0B8C3/
- Office Assistant position: https://apply.workable.com/ccres/j/8A73C15866/
- Paraprofessional: https://apply.workable.com/ccres/j/2F02E69CB6/
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA): https://apply.workable.com/ccres/j/069A87DD92/
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT): https://apply.workable.com/ccres/j/8622696847/
- Study Hall Monitor: https://apply.workable.com/ccres/j/8C3F8A7E6D/