Annoucements & Upcoming Events:
September 18, 2019—3:00-6:00 p.m.
Senior Portfolio Presentation Preparation—BASH Library, -No Appointment Required
- Seniors who want help preparing for their career portfolio presentation will meet in the Library with School Counseling staff October 2nd, 2019—6:30-8:30 p.m. Financial Aid Night, Freshman Academy Building Auditorium/Old Building (use Entrance 37 in staff parking lot by football stadium) 6:30-8:30 p.m.—No Registration Required Presenter: Ben Rosenberger, Director of Financial Aid/Registrar for Reading Area Community College
October 9, 2019-5:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Completion Night—Room 411-Use Main Entrance 5:30 p.m. OR 6:30 p.m. - Registration is required TO REGISTER call the BASH School Counseling Office 610-473-3690
- A representative from Montgomery County Community College will walk you through the FAFSA completion process
- Participants will need to bring: o FSA ID# and your already created FAFSA account information o Tax & financial information necessary to complete the application o Student’s user name and password to login to the Boyertown network
October 17, 2019 – 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Sophomore Parent Information Session, - BASH LGI (use East Entrance)—No Registration Required
- What can be expected for my child’s high school career?
- What services are provided by the BASH School Counseling Office?
- What exactly is the Career Portfolio?
October 30, 2019- 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Career and College Readiness: Freshman Academy Options and Opportunities- Freshman Academy Building Auditorium - No Registration Required
- Career and College Readiness planning in high school • Course selection introduction
January 8, 2020-6:30-7:30 p.m. (snowdate: Jan 15, 2020)
Junior Year Information for Parents—6:30-7:30 p.m., BASH LGI (use East Entrance)—No Registration Required
- Preparation for senior year
- Career portfolio presentation expectations
- College application process
March 4, 2020-6:30-8:00 p.m. (snowdate: March 11, 2020)
College Night Panel Discussion—Freshman Academy Building Auditorium- No Registration Required
- Open forum where parents and students can discuss college admission, financial aid, etc. w/College Admission Representatives
CHECK YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL! Just a friendly reminder to check your school email for important information!
Remind Links - Stay connected with the School Counseling Department!
Class of 2019 - Text @cg4f6 to 81010
Class of 2020 - Text @k93c82 to 81010
Class of 2021 - Text @43da2b to 81010
Class of 2022 - Text @2fdd9h7 to 81010