Announcements & Upcoming Events:
Junior Parent Information Night—Tuesday, February 1st - 6:30-7:30 p.m. via Zoom
Topics will include:
- Course Selection for Senior Year
- Senior Year Opportunities
- Review of Graduation Requirements
- Career Portfolio Presentation expectations
- College Application process
**Just a friendly reminder to check your school email for important/updated information from the counseling department.**
- This school year, the IT department is offering a Student Help Desk for any student who needs assistance with their laptop! This year, it is located in the library. The help desk is available during the following periods: FLEX, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th.
- Great resource for parents- Remake Learning Parent Webinars: CLICK HERE for more information.
Find the college that fits you at an upcoming NACAC Virtual College Fair.
It's easy! Just drop in on Zoom sessions offered by hundreds of colleges. It's one day to explore your options and get started on your college dreams.
Hear about student life, majors and programs, financial aid, scholarships, and more, plus ask questions and text chat. Sign up now for free at virtualcollegefairs.org and start exploring. Families invited, too!
Click this link to register: https://www.nacacfairs.org/attend/attend-virtual-college-fairs/students/
Please review the Student Aid Guide as it provides a complete overview of the financial aid process with information on most of Pennsylvania’s financial aid programs and services. We hope you find it helpful as you navigate how to pay for college (2 year, 4 year, Technical): https://www.pheaa.org/college-planning/student-aid-guide/pdf/student-aid-guide.pdf