The BASD Wellness Committee invites Boyertown Area School District Students, Families, Staff, Staff Families
and Local Community Members to participate in our FREE Summer Wellness Bingo Challenge!
We will be giving away prizes to the winners!
How to Play:
- Look at the Bingo Card (Summer Wellness Bingo Card)
- If you complete an activity in a square, then circle that square.
- In order to get Bingo, you need to get 5 in a row (Vertically, Horizontally or Diagonally).
- Every time you get Bingo, your name will be entered into the prize drawing.
- You may get Bingo up to 5 different ways, but you must use the same card.
- For each additional Bingo that you get, your name will be entered again for the prize drawing.
- For example, if you get 3 Bingos, then your name is entered 3 times into the drawing.
- The maximum number of Bingos that you are allowed to get is 5 unless you get a “blackout card” (see below).
- If you get a “blackout card” (you completed every square), then your name is entered a total of 10 times into the prize drawing.
When Does it Start:
You may start completing squares on your Bingo card on Friday, June 4th and you have until Sunday, August 22nd to complete it.
How Do I Turn in My Bingo Card:
Starting Monday, August 23rd, you may email a scanned copy to email@example.com or mail your original bingo card to: Lucie Bergeyova, BASD, 911 Montgomery Ave., Boyertown, PA 19512. Please make sure your name and email address is filled in on the card. All Bingo Cards must be turned in by Friday, September 10th.
How Do I Win:
Your name will be entered in a random drawing based on the number of Bingos you get. All winners will be selected and notified on Tuesday, September 14th.
For more information, email the BASD Wellness Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print additional Bingo cards HERE